I think I'm going to try writing longhand today. At this point, it can't hurt, and putting pen to paper sometimes jump starts and/or unlocks the creativity with poetry...so I'll see where it takes me with prose.
The invitation is also extended to you.

love this! You know Angie, I think this demonstrates conclusively that women are the superior sex. Where are the men's posts? Hmmm... I don't see any... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rebecca, and LOL on the superior sex. I can only claim desperate times call for off-the-wall measures. Just glad the camera battery was charged when I wrote the invitation.
ReplyDeleteI do wanna see the guys' posts. *grin*
LOL. Yes, that's right. We allow you to believe you're the superior sex. It makes life easier for us. Seriously though, I'm sorry for not contributing yet. If it makes you feel better, I haven't been contributing alot to my own blog either. Heh heh.
ReplyDeleteOh, and for the subject of this post, I absolutely refuse to write longhand. For one thing, my penmanship is terrible to the extreme. So then I get frustrated at my lack of hand coordination and I can't concentrate on the story. I'll just stick to my keyboard, thanks.
ReplyDeleteOK Eric, you're off the hook. Swim free dear friend.
ReplyDeleteI have an odd relationship with longhand. My writing changes depending on my mood. Freud would have a field day. I read somewhere though that typing helps you to access more of your brain (as long as you touch type rather than just using one hand) as you use both hands at once.
Eric - You are a brave soul for sharing our trade secrets (just kidding). Actually I edited my first draft with pen and paper. It was eye opening as I was able to express new thoughts and ideas while correcting the MS.
ReplyDeleteRebecca - I will get something to you shortly. I am in serious catch up mode right now.
Brian, no rush at all. Whatever you want, whenever you want. It's just a little diary/scribble board :)
ReplyDeleteEric, maybe a voice activated recorder would shake things up good?
ReplyDelete