Friday, 19 June 2009

A Little Bird Told Me...


I may spend too long on Twitter. It is undeniably helping me as a writer as I have 'met' so many industry professionals but most of them are in America. I'm in England. Some days I think I'm doing very valuable research but other days I think:

'Get off Twitter and do some writing you oaf!'

9 comments:

  1. hey fellow chaps and chapess. Shall we mention this on our own blogs yet or are we keep it secret for a while and then springing it on them when it's grown a bit? I'm holding back from listing it on google for now. Let me know thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're better off waiting a bit. I'm not really sure we've found our groove here, particularly since I still need to put up an insightful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I've stayed off of Twitter for a reason. Then I'd really not get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I say hold off a bit too til we gel.

    I'm scared of Twitter b/c of the time-sucking factor and my addictive personality. But I know the day's coming when I give in. *sigh*

    LOVE the graphic you made, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Eric and Angie because frankly I'm still playing catch up...maybe one day I'll be caught up. I believe we will know when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool. Secret club. Very Harry Potter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie - Hubby made the graphic. I just nabbed the copyright when he wasn't looking. mwah mwah mwah! *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to keep it all under wraps for a while. Think it will be fun to unveil when it's fully-fledged and for our online readers to say 'eh? when did you do THAT?' Sneaky goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good on you for napping hubby's work, R! I've snuck off to my super secret writers getaway,so I'll post a photo shortly for your viewing pleasure. (Thankfully, the neighbors have wifi and let me piggyback.) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Offer the writers some support on their WIPs. Cheerleaders and fans always welcome. Don't forget to pop over to our personal blogs when you finish here.