When it feels good to sit in front of a computer in your office chair you know you've been working to hard. This is me at the moment. My office chair is a little slice of heaven to my sore aching back.
But life can be like this at times and these are the times when you suck it up and keep going until the job is done.
Even if your life is swirling around you like a hurricane and you are in the eye of the storm it is still important to take a moment to relax and exhale. How you exhale is up to you but for me at this point in time the moment to exhale is right now - in this office chair writing this post. Do I have the time to write this....not really but the storm of life can wait for a moment as I catch my breath.
It is important that we are productive in life but it is equally important that we take time to enjoy that productivity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is too true. A good chair can make all the difference. I have a really nice chair at my desk, and I'm one of those leaners who leans back all the time. I won't think about how stormy my life is going to get once I get out of work, thanks to running all over town. Oh well :)
ReplyDeleteBrian. That is a great bit of writing. Thanks for sharing your moment.
ReplyDeleteThe simple things in life make life all the more enjoyable. A great view from your window, a comfortable chair or a great meal can wipe away a mountain worth of stress.
ReplyDeleteLove these thoughts. Amen to erasing "a mountain worth of stress." I am taking y'alls' advice right NOW and going play with some Treated Text/Viz Po. Maybe I'll post the results in a photo later.
ReplyDeleteIt is soooo good to have a relaxing feel-good activity to turn to, even and especially when you "should" be doing something "productive." ha.
shh...guys...we have a follower. Don't think we're a secret any more :)
ReplyDelete