Friday, 14 August 2009

Good Old Fashioned High Tech Times


Need to Unwind but Haven't the Time

Finally, the Ms Twitter 'Wall of Fame' is up (click on bath) and, in one way, I can put it behind me but in another it's all just kicking off.

Requests for articles have been coming in. Need to chill in a good old fashioned tub of bubbles but I can't because there are messages to pick up and web things to do. Maybe if I had this bath I could relax and work at the same time. Is that possible? If not: maybe a glass of champagne; a bath full of bubbles, and a good film would be just.... brilliant. :)

Hugs to fellow Wip- wielders

Rebecca xx

2 comments:

  1. Ms Twit, you DO need a good relax. For mind and body. Remember the journey as well as the goal! Pace yourself. All the requests for articles and such? Tell them you are stacked up, but will get to each request as timely as possible.

    Congrats on all the hard tweet work paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete

Offer the writers some support on their WIPs. Cheerleaders and fans always welcome. Don't forget to pop over to our personal blogs when you finish here.